Email us at :

Mobile : +66 877 461 287 (EN/TH) | +66 620 057 987 (RU)

Visa Services

Non-Immigrant Visa Categories: “B, ED and O”

 1. Non Immigrant Visa “B”  (Business Visa)

Foreigners who wish to work in Thailand must provide the following documents:

  • Passport or travel document with validity of not less than 6 months.
  • Completed visa application form.
  • Recent passport-sized photograph (4 x 6 cm) of the applicant taken within the  past 6 months.
  • Evidence of adequate finance (20,000 Baht per person and 40,000 Baht per family).
  • Copy of Work Permit issued by the Ministry of Labour and alien income tax or Por Ngor Dor 91 (only in the case where applicant has previously worked in Thailand).
  • Corporate documents of company in Thailand.
Company documents include:
  1.  business registration and business license
  2. list of shareholders
  3. company profile
  4. details of business operation
  5. list of foreign workers stating names, nationalities and positions
  6. map indicating location of the company
  7.  balance sheet, statement of Income Tax and Business Tax (Por Ngor Dor 50 and Por Ngor Dor 30 of the latest year)
  8. value-added tax registration (Por Por 20)
An alien who receives a Non-Immigrant visa can work in Thailand once he or she is being granted a Work Permit.

An alien in violation of the Immigration Act B.E. 2522 (1979) concerning taking up employment without work permit or the Royal Decree B.E. 2522 (1979) concerning holding employment in certain restricted occupations and professions shall be prosecuted and imprisoned or fined, or shall face both penalties.

Additional documents may be requested as and when necessary.  In the absence of a required document, applicant must provide a letter explaining the unavailability of such document.  Applicant must endorse on each and every page of the submitted copies of documentation.  Documents in foreign languages must be translated into Thai and should be notorised by notary organs or by the applicant’s diplomatic or consular mission.

  Holder of this type of visa is entitled to stay in Thailand for a maximum period of 90 days.  He or she may apply for an extension of stay at the Office of the Immigration Bureau and may be granted such extension for a period of one year from the date of first entry into Thailand.

2. Non-Immigrant Visa “ED” (Educational Visa)

Non-Immigrant Visa Type “ED” may be granted to applicants who wish to pursue their full-time education, internship or any other educational program in Thailand.

To start the process of obtaining an ED visa you must first visit a school that is registered by the Thai Ministry of education, you must choose the course you wish to attend and then pay the fees required by the school.

The visa can only be obtained from a Thai consulate outside of Thailand normally from a neighboring Country like Laos or Cambodia.

Foreigners who wish to study in Thailand must provide the following documents:

  • Visa Application form(s) and photograph(s): Completed and signed Visa Application form and 2 recent photograph(s) (size 3.5×4.5 cm). Visa application form is provided by school.
  • Passport
  • Documents provided by educational institution.

3. Non-Immigrant Visa “O”

Retirement Visa:

Step 1: Obtain a Non-Immigrant Visa “O”

  • Passport (at least one year remaining before expiration)
  • You must be holding nationality or permanent residence of the country of application
  • Proof of Funds

Step 2: Obtain a One-year Retirement Visa

  • Must be 50 years old and above
  • Passport (signed copies of each page)
  • Non-Immigrant Visa
  • Departure Card TM.6
  • Proof of meeting Financial Requirements
  • Thai Bank Book (original)
  • Letter from your Thai Bank
  • Three(3) 4×5 cm photos, with full face taken

Financial Requirements for Retirement Visa

  • Bank Account showing THB 800,000
You are required to report to the Immigration Police every 90 days if you are on a long term extension of stay. Persons holding a multiple entry visa will simply depart Thailand and renew their extension of stay after each 90 day entry.